Thanks to the Ticket Operations Team at the USGA, First Tee – Sandhills has the opportunity to raise $15,000 during U.S. Open week! Are you interested in being our vehicle to growing good kids in the Sandhills? If so, please learn more about this unique opportunity and consider signing up to join our list of 2024 U.S. Open Admission Team Volunteers.
Volunteers on the Admissions Team will welcome guest as they enter the U.S. Open, troubleshoot minor ticket and credential entry issues, and act as a liaison between fans and the USGA Admissions Team.
A Snapshot of the Admissions Team Volunteer Program:
- There will be NO FEE to Volunteer on this Committee
- Volunteers will be needed all 7 days, Monday to Sunday
- Volunteers Shifts are 6:00am – 1:00pm & 12 Noon – 7:00pm
- 42 – 56 Total Volunteers will be needed
Volunteers on the Admissions Team will be asked to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum Age of 25 as of June 10, 2024. 18 – 24 Yr Olds will require approval by Committee.
- Complete a Minimum of 3 Volunteer Shifts, preferably 4, with at least 1 shift falling between Monday – Wednesday.
- Provide Your Own Housing and Transportation to and from assigned Volunteer Parking.
- Communicate in a timely fashion with First Tee – Sandhills liaison leading up to tournament week and USGA point of contact during tournament week.
- Represent the USGA and First Tee – Sandhills in a positive light to all Tournament Patrons, Players, Staff and Sponsors.
Volunteers on the Admission Team will receive:
- A U.S. Open Branded Volunteer Uniform
- A Meal Voucher to Redeem During Each Volunteer Shift
- A Weeklong Personalized Credential Allowing Access to Tournament All 7 Days!
Questions? Contact our Office at 910.255.3035 or send an E-Mail to [email protected].
Ready to Get Started? Simply complete the form below to join our Volunteer Distribution List. We will keep you up to date during the winter and plan to begin building tournament week schedules in February 2024. In the meantime, Thank you!